Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Help With My 03' Legacy!!??

Thread: Help With My 03' Legacy!!??

Noobinator

Exclamation Help With My 03' Legacy!!??

So I have two problems on my 03 legacy sedan and i figured I'd come here for advice before I take it to the shop. The first is the power steering, when I don't have lots of momentum, it's really hard to turn and makes this really really obnoxious squeaking noise. The noise doesn't really go away until I drive the car a bit more. Any idea on what it might be and how much it would be to fix?
    And now for the second problem, it just started a couple of days ago I noticed when I accelerate there's a really high pitched squealing. It goes from low pitched to higher and then eventually dies out if I totally take my foot off the gas. Any idea what this might be?
    Any help is appreciated
    Thank You

Noobinator

Problem 1: search for Justin Stobb on allwheeldriveauto . com

Problem 2: my 2003 makes the same high pitched squeal noise, I just turn up the radio to drown it out.

My low post count disables me from posting internet links, that is truly stupid.

--Hugh