Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

i need help!!!!!

Thread: i need help!!!!!

Noobinator

Default i need help!!!!!

hey my name is david and i have a 1999 subaru impreza l and i am trying to fix it up little by little. so if you have any ideas on where to start, that would be great. this is the first car i have ever owned. i always had a truck. so im starting fresh. at the moment i dont have a lot of $$$ so i cant afford big stuff yet. if you can help, just pm me. thanks!

Noobinator

For now I would just start with the small stuff. You need to make sure that the new feeling of the car and not being in a truck isant what makes you like it so much so start with things like the exhaust, a nice sound system, or working with the interior. Just to make sure that your in a car that you would like to dump some real money into.

As hotz said I would stick with small stuff because sometimes a little $$ goes a long ways.