Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New to the forum...thought i'd say hi

Thread: New to the forum...thought i'd say hi

Noobinator

Default New to the forum...thought i'd say hi

Like the top says...im new to the forum lol. I just bought my 1st subaru...i got me a 2004 35th anniversay legacy. Nice little car in my opinion...i wanna make it even better and original. Ive showed many cars and had a few...just never a subaru. Ive had friends who have subaru's and they absolutely love them. Its always seemed like a great community soo i though id get to know some people out and about and learn more about my new car.

Once again ill be glad to meet you all.

Drew

Noobinator

welcome to the sube forum

Welcome I'm a first time owner too. Seems like we all made a good choice