Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Subaru Dealership Charges $82 per hour Labor??

Thread: Subaru Dealership Charges $82 per hour Labor??

Noobinator

Post Subaru Dealership Charges $82 per hour Labor??

Hello,

I've owned my 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport for a little over 2 years. Love the car, it's been super reliable, currently has about 198,000 miles on it and going strong.

My question is; What does your local Subaru Dealership charge per hour for Labor??

I had a stripped wheel stud, went to the Subaru dealership to have it replaced.

The Subaru dealership tells me they have to order the parts and it will take a few days to a week to get them in... The parts are $2.80 for the Lug Nut, $3.79 for the Stud. And I am told it will cost me about $46 to have the parts installed... I didn't get this quote in writing because I've worked with this dealership before and they have always been reasonable with me in the past.

Take the car in at 1:45, they take the car right back to the service area right away , at 2:30 the car is brought back out front and is done. I receive the bill for.... $96.30!!!!

They charged me $82 labor charge to replace a wheel stud.

Seems high to me... What does your local Subaru Dealership charge for labor?
    Last edited by lotus777; 08-11-2011 at 08:47 PM.

I was told $85 is average unless your driving a really expensive car.