Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2004 WRX wrecked -- Options?

Thread: 2004 WRX wrecked -- Options?

Noobinator

Unhappy 2004 WRX wrecked -- Options?

Someone I know recently had an accident in her 2004 WRX. It was hit on the passenger side, and it looks like it's totaled. Fortunately, she's okay. So now we have a wrecked WRX on our hands and would like to extract the best value from this sad mangled bit of metal. The engine compartment is completely intact, and I think most of the key parts are mostly okay.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the best way to handle the situation? Is it worth it to part it out myself?

I wanted to post a link to the unfortunate photos, but I can't post a link until 10 more posts. If you want to see it you can go to bit.ly/qHVzsL Warning: CarGore.

Also: INB4 "That'll buff right out!"

Noobinator

Ouch! What a shame!

Noobinator

Get it rebuilt... A couple used doors and some body pulling go along ways. I have been rebuilding vehicles for 13 years.