Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Guy, Want to buy a Subaru

Thread: New Guy, Want to buy a Subaru

Noobinator

Default New Guy, Want to buy a Subaru

Hey everybody I'm TJ and I live in Baltimore, Maryland. Im turning 17 this Friday and I'm dying to get a WRX. They have been the car I wanted to get since I was a little kid haha. I've been looking around in the area for one but I can't really find the one I want, and they are too expensive at the dealerships. I can find them, but I want an automatic and here's the reason why automatic... I was born with Spina Bifida so it's hard for me too walk and I don't have much movement in my ankles so I think an auto will be easier to drive. So if anybody has one for sale in the MD, PA, DE, VA area let me know! Hopefully I will get one soon and fulfill my Subaru dream!

Thanks,
    TJ

Hi, just a word of warning. Subarus have arguably the highest resale value. My car is a 2001 impreza rs and it has 114k miles. I've seen civics for the same price but with 80k miles. Wrx is a great car and people tend to hang on to them rather than sell/trade them in so they are somewhat hard to come by. I'm sure you'll find a good one though. Remember to have a mechanic look it over before buying it! Good luck with the search.

Noobinator

hello yess buy one they are cool!!

Noobinator

Bought one 2 weeks ago. 2004 impreza wrx with 90k miles on it. All stock except Kyowa Trek 10 rims. All black with no wing.