Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hey Everyone.

Thread: Hey Everyone.

Noobinator

Default Hey Everyone.

I'm New here but i have had my Subaru for a while! Hope you guys have questions about your sub i can answer!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

hey im new here too. I have a 2003 wrx. what is the max amount of boost that you would push on a stock motor with a air to air intercooler?

Hi I'm new too. Hotz---reasons NOT to boost your car~=~ 1: you want it to last 2: might want to sell it someday 3:use as a daily driver
    Nos and turbo (unless car is built for it) will likely reduce the reliability of your engine and could cause it to break down earlier than it normally would! You probably already know this but if you don't please keep those things in mind. If you think you're engine can support it and you are aware of the possible consequences then by all means hook up the boost! Best of luck and welcome SubBro.