Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Keyless entry only partially working

Thread: Keyless entry only partially working

Noobinator

Default Keyless entry only partially working

My keyless remote works to lock the car or to unlock the back, but it does not work to unlock the doors...could this just be a battery problem? Seems to me the battery would be all or nothing. Anyone have any similar experience? I have a 2005 Outback Wagon with 72,000 miles.

Thanks....

Noobinator

battery. Takes more power to transmit unlock then lock.

if that doesn't work then I'd have the relays check (if they are separate from the keyless brain.)

TSF Top Poster

I agree. try the battery, if that dosent work, replace the remote