Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Need some advice please. 2002 wrx

Thread: Need some advice please. 2002 wrx

Noobinator

Default Need some advice please. 2002 wrx

I have a 2002 wrx and it has 133000 miles on it. I rebuilt the engine about 1500 miles ago. I have noticed that when I start the car after sitting for a day I'll get a puff of smoke out of the exhaust. Being that the motor is fresh I was wondering if maybe the turbo is leaking into the exhaust or if that's even possible. The turbo is the original with 133000 miles on it. Should I look into rebuilding it or getting a new one? Also maybe this is another sign of needing a new turbo, when I'm cruising around 90mph and accelerating the engine rpm gradually climb but kind of jump along with the boost. Any info would greatly be appreciated!

Noobinator

i say buy a new one to be honest..may cost a bit,but in the long run def worth it