Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

First Suby

Thread: First Suby

Noobinator

Default First Suby

Hey guys, im gonna buy my first suby next month but i just had a few questions. I am going to get an impreza hatchback due to the fact my insurance will be less and it is cheaper then the wrx and sti. But i am wondering if they have catback exhaust systems for the impreza or do i have to buy a wrx one? Another thing i am thinking about is just buying a wrx hood and spoiler to add on to make it look like a wrx but it is really not. I just wanna get your take on that idea and what you think about it. Thank you very much.

Noobinator

welcome to the forum

Don't hold me to it but I thought if you had a spoiler on your car the insurance bill goes up. Just putting that out there considering the insurance bill is one of your concerns. BTW I wanna replace mine with wrx one too but first things first (front struts, timing belt, battery)