Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Looking for 2004 WRX

Thread: Looking for 2004 WRX

Noobinator

Default Looking for 2004 WRX

Trying to find a reasonable deal on a 2004 wrx that hasnt been driven to hard, also selling a 2007 impreza 2.5i with 23k miles and clean title.

Noobinator

I am sure somebody could give a more detailed response than this, but until they do, here is my thoughts. A car that has been driven hard should show some signs of brake wear/tyre usage. If a person could show you documents, or point you to the person who did the work, to show when these documents, that would give you some clue how hard it has been driven. How the front seats/side bolsters 'look' could ass more information. General car appearance will add to the picture. I know this is a bit of a 'hit-an miss' or guess aspect, it is still better than having NO information about the car.

BTW: I have a Magazine article that i would email you if you could privately give me you email. I recently scanned a load of Subaru related stuff from Australian (and a couple of overseas) magazines that I am giving/throwing away. It may be of assistance to you.

Noobinator

I might have a buddy that is interested don that impreza your selling!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

I want more details on that impreza please! try to post pics of it!

Noobinator

Yeah im currently at the lake but you can txt me if you want details 502-475-8427