Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

92 legacy cabin air filter

Thread: 92 legacy cabin air filter

Noobinator

Default 92 legacy cabin air filter

Is there is an easy way to change the cabin air filter on a 92 legacy wagon. I removed the glove box (just 2 screws) but could not find the filter to pull out. Is this one of the models that you have to remove half the dash to access the filter?
    And advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Suby Talker

Hi, this year of Subaru wasn't use such a filter.

TSF Top Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    Is there is an easy way to change the cabin air filter on a 92 legacy wagon. I removed the glove box (just 2 screws) but could not find the filter to pull out. Is this one of the models that you have to remove half the dash to access the filter?
    And advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I suggest you to seek assistance from a certified subaru mechanic who can help you with your concern.

Suby Talker

Hi, I recommend that you call the SUBARU dealer for availability of part "CABIN AIR FILTER" of your car.

Noobinator

The point here is to change the filter myself. But if there is no such filter for this car than nobody would have not it even the dealer.

thanks for all the advice!

Noobinator

No filter on this year