Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I have a 2005 2.5 RS Impreza my question is will taillights from an 03 fit an 05 even if it is from a WRX?

Thread: I have a 2005 2.5 RS Impreza my question is will taillights from an 03 fit an 05 even if it is from a WRX?

transsporterman

Default I have a 2005 2.5 RS Impreza my question is will taillights from an 03 fit an 05 even if it is from a WRX?

will parts for the wrx or Sti fit a 2.5 rs such as intake exhaust it is hard to find parts for a 2005 2.5 rs but easy to find 99 and down

JimM

Default I have a 2005 2.5 RS Impreza my question is will taillights from an 03 fit an 05 even if it is from a WRX?

The taillights will fight with out any problems. As for the intake this will not fit because the wrx has the induction system with a intercooler so the intake will be shorter and differently shaped. The exhaust I am not 100% sure about I have never looked into it. I believe the WRX already has stock 2.5 inch tubing, bigger than stock 2.5RS so I believe there would be an issue there as well. There are parts out there, try searching sites like www.summitracing.com and search for vehicle and motor specific applications for intake and exhaust.Good luck!

NicholasN

the taillights from a '03 won't fit because of the little circle part at the bottom of the light in the '05 that isn't in the '03. you'll have a weird gap in your bumper.intake from a WRX or STi won't work because they are designed to go to the turbo not to the intake manifold. cat back exhaust from an STi/WRX should workyour best bet to to look for suspension parts, because those are common for all sedanshonestly though, think twice before you mod a 2.5RS. its probably/better/cheaper/easier to sell the 2.5RS and get a WRX or STi rather than modifythere are a ton of parts for the WRX but i keep my stock and am saving for a STi instead