Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Hello All

Thread: Hello All

Noobinator

Default Hello All

Hello All,

I've owned mostly American cars my whole life. Mustangs (still have 1), Thunderbirds, Monte Carlos etc... I only owned 2 foreign cars; a 300zx and a VW Jetta.

Tomorrow I pick up my brand new 2011 Impreza. I would love to have purchased a WRX or an STi, but I am a 38 year old dad. The base Impreza was in my budget.

Anyway, I test drove one and it had some decent pick up. It handled very well in the turns and was overall, a comfortable ride. I really liked it, so I bought it.

I have done a lot of research and Subaru's have an awesome track record. I wanted a car that I can keep for several years and put over 200k on.

Quick question, are these governor limited? Not that I will be testing that out very often, I was just curious as to the top speed.

Be safe everyone.

Noobinator

Wow. I've been on a lot of different forums. But 30 views and not one single, "Hey welcome!" Maybe no one has an answer to my question, but way to make a new member feel welcome.