Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Turboing my Subaru

Thread: Turboing my Subaru

Noobinator

Default Turboing my Subaru

Bout ye every1, I've just bought a 2.0 impreza estate non turbo for obvious insurance reasons. tho I'd like to turbo it could anyone tell me which parts I'd need please? or anything else you need to know about the car please ask as I'm new to Subaru cars

Suby Talker

Any thing on engine modification that relate to emission includes Turbo, or others have to meet the state standard emission test and before you start, It's better to ask to BAR of your state if you are in the USA. If your state saying OK,( I think that it's very hard to get the modification permit for these case in CA.) Then you will be able to drive a car, but personally, I don't recommend to do so. buy another car that has turbo on. Bigisland