Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Ruu owners must have!!

Thread: Ruu owners must have!!

Noobinator

Default Ruu owners must have!!

hey all i found this book posted on here by another member thought id give it a try and well it was def worth the money i was skeptical but it actually has many things that are hard to find on the net. the thing i liked best was the handy pdf feature so you don't have to wait for it to get shipped or pay for shipping just print it off or download it to your computer!!!! anyways hope this helps you guys ! here is the link for the download.

http://c50ee43xrc1maarawnu3s45v1g.ho...et/?tid=BRODIE

Noobinator

is this for just wrx's or 2.5 RS's as well? i just bought it and it says training wrx edition 3. just wondering if it works for both