Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Are you still changing oil and filter at every 3000 miles on? Who said ?

Thread: Are you still changing oil and filter at every 3000 miles on? Who said ?

Suby Talker

Default Are you still changing oil and filter at every 3000 miles on? Who said ?

Hi, to all Subaru Owner
    Sorry, I don't own a subaru yet, but my daughter has a '06 Forest T.
    Here, I guess that this report will be nice for our car today. This device uses the magnets to collect the fine metal "DEBRIS" that is produced from within the internal engine and traditional paper oil filter cannot trap these microscopic metal shavings which begin to contaminate the engine oil. By cleaning the engine oil with these magnets, a significant reduction in cylinder wear and tail pipe emission was found. What's great is this that device is reusable, so you don't throw it away when you change your oil. Also,This device has been tested at the University of California Riverside, Bourns College of engineering Center for Environmental Research & Technology on 1999 including the Oil analysis, emission and fuel economy. You can extend your oil service with this device on car and specially, turbo need clean oil as we all know but now you can get and would you try on this device for your car or make the present to friend.

Why do I let you know this? be course my iMPG is getting better than before and no change oil last 3 year and driving my old car(234,7oo miles on now) keeping top off the oil.

Have you ever had turbo problem before ? I hope that you don't yet or maybe some day
    Why turbo break down?

Give me a your experience the "OIL" Bigisland

Suby Talker

Here again and I want you to see this forum " Are 3K oil changes necessary? " in customer discussion of
    < Http://amazon.com/forum/automotive > and we can make the " Going Green ". Give me your thought. Bigisland

Noobinator

Where is the device? I am interested.

Suby Talker

No body talk about this hiding your problem from day 1 of car was born I guess. Yes, they create the filtering system and oil technology. And do we loose a penny with this 'DEVICE"?
    http://www.tagen-techs.co.jp