Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Launch control

Thread: Launch control

Noobinator

Default Launch control

I've been looking into the cobb accessport launch control setting. Was curious about feedback (pros and cons) on any launch control users. I would really like to use the launch but am kind of cautious because of the Cobb warnings about engine damage and wear on parts. If anyone knows more about the launch control please share some info. Thanks.

had a buddy use it. he was a bit of a dumb ass so i dont know. but as far as hurting your engine, how? reving up to about 5 grand and holding wont do anything to the motor, the drivetrain on the other hand lol

Noobinator

i agree most strain would be on drivetrain, antilag is where youd get turbo damage etc still fun tho