Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

rodger

Thread: rodger

Noobinator

Default rodger

i have 08 impreza with 42000 sometimes when i go to stop my abs traction control and hill hold light come what do you think anyone else have this happen thanks

i have the same car, does warrenty not cover it? i hope so lol. i personally think its got somthing to do with the abs system. i have read somewhere in the past that all those other warning signs come on when an abs fault is present. only way to know for sure without throwing parts at it is to get it scanned.

Noobinator

I have read somewhere in the past that all those other warning signs come on when an abs fault is present. Only way to know for sure without throwing parts at it is to get it scanned.I have the same car, does warrenty not cover it? i hope so lol. I personally think its got somthing to do with the abs system.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |