Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

fuel pump fuse?

Thread: fuel pump fuse?

Noobinator

Default fuel pump fuse?

i have a 95 legacy and want to change the fuel filter and i am looking for the fuel pump fuse. any help would be appreciated

Noobinator

changed it no worries. good thing there are a lot of people on this forum. this sucks

no shit right 95 subee? lol

TSF Contributor

This really isn't that big of a forum. A quick question though. Why did you want to remove the fuel pump fuse to change the filter?

Noobinator

well it is supposed to take out the fuse to the fuel pump. start your car till it dies. that way there is less fuel pressure in the lines so less of a mess when you take off the hose. then you remove the gas cap before you take the fuel line off. but all i did was the gas cap to relieve pressure and it worked fine just had my gf hold the hose up for me while i finished up

TSF Contributor

Yea about that...I just take the filter off and change it. I don't think I have ever lost more than 50 cents worth of gas. But hey, everyone has there ways of doing stuff.

TSF Top Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 95 subiee View Post
    i have a 95 legacy and want to change the fuel filter and i am looking for the fuel pump fuse. any help would be appreciated
    I know im late about this but there are DIY manuals to get your car fixed. Just make sure you have a little knowledge on doing such thing. But to get the problem solved easily, then you should go to a trusted mechanic....