Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Timing Belt Replacement - replace water pump as well?

Thread: Timing Belt Replacement - replace water pump as well?

Noobinator

Default Timing Belt Replacement - replace water pump as well?

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. My 95 Legacy Wagon AWD just passed the 120k mark. The timing belt I don't believe has ever been changed or might have been replaced at 60k. I just bought a new one and serpentine belts for the Power Steering & A/C/Generator.

Given the mileage and age should I have the water pump replaced as well?

Alex

Noobinator

thats a no brainer bro. if the timing belt is changed you change the water pump

Suby Talker

Default Timing Belt Replacement

Hi to all and I am new here.
    So, you are going to do the T/B work and you may need( recomend) to replace all seals (oil pump housing and shaft seal etc) and other bearings. Water pump of course.