Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where do folks buy auto body parts from?

Thread: Where do folks buy auto body parts from?

Suby Talker

Default Where do folks buy auto body parts from?

Greetings to all! Just having some troubles and that's why im here. To ask help.
    Had a minor fender bender, way less than 5 mph. Long story short is my 2005 subaru was in need of a new hood and rear bumper cover. Guess I may be able to paint and replace these cheaper than my deductible. Question was where do folks bought new body parts from? I'm guessing I avoid the Stealerships like the plague. Where do local body shops buy from? I'm guessing the shipping from online shopping would waste immense amount of money...Thanks a lot!

Ads by Google

Auto body parts
    The safest place to buy auto body parts online
    onlinebodyparts.org

Turbo Mufflers
    Racing mufflers now available on the internet
    onlinebodyparts.org

Car Tint
    Subaru car tint in Alabama
    onlinebodyparts.org

TSF Top Poster

I know im late with this but just wanna share this one and also just a heads up to the poster. I always buy here and they have good parts and i always hear positive comments about this one so i dont mind sharing it. Just check it out first it might help - www.partstrain.com

You can visit the given below link, here you can get nice tips about buying auto parts. Hope it will help you.
    http://www.edmunds.com/car-care/5-ti...body-shop.html