Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Impreza Owner

Thread: New Impreza Owner

Noobinator

Default New Impreza Owner

Well my name is Brandon and my wife is Trish we live in San Antonio, Tx...so what up yall!

This past saturday i woke up and told my wife (Trish) lets go out and get a subaru so we hit the local subaru dealership and the wife and I traded in her 09 focus and upgraded to a 08 Impreza Outback Sport...i never knew such a thing exsisted until that day but were happy with the decision its a fun car to drive unfortunately i wont be able to see its full potential since the wife wants to keep it stock.

Me personally i would have rather had a WRX i wanted turbo she wanted the sporty look w/o turbo and even though i wear the pants in the family, she wears the panties so you see who won that argument

On that not its a 08 impreza outback sport i dont really know much about subaru's since ive been a mazda guy for the past 10yrs but am eager to learn about the car so any advice tips or anything i should know about the car i would greatly appreciate it. im pretty sure yall know what one looks like but heres a few pics of it anyways...

i look foward meeting you guys and hope we have just as much fun in our new to us subie as my mazda family has brought me if not more...

TSF Top Poster

Look what we got here. That is a nice looking subaru impreza you got mate. Thanks for sharing.

_________
    Subarumeister
    subaru parts

NICE and Welcome. there are still parts for that as well. LOL check us out if u have anything u are looking for we drop ship all over the US.

www.topspeedlabs.com