Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Sube

Thread: New Sube

Noobinator

Default New Sube

I just bought an impreza. Looking for parts for it. If anyone can help that would be great! Lets see what I can accomplish on it!

Noobinator

im right there with you man i just bought mine saturday and im looking for some parts also i found this place on here
    www.HiPowerMotorsports.com
    Last edited by speedracr79; 04-27-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Noobinator

awesome. what kind of subaru did you buy? and what are you looking to do with it?

Noobinator

I picked up an 08 Impreza OBS
    well its primarily my wife vehicle to get to work and back and forth and she dosent want me to mod it to much
    I can probably get away with suspension but not much more
    but ill just play it by ear aand see what I can get away with
    I hear I can't put the usual intake and exhaust on this car it wont help it'll only hurt the power.