Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
92 legacy, new to me, trunk wont open

Thread: 92 legacy, new to me, trunk wont open

Noobinator

Default 92 legacy, new to me, trunk wont open

i need to fix the trunk on my new car. it wont open right now. The previous owner had a keyless entry installed and is now not working either. i have a feeling that the lock may be stuck in the locked position from when the keyless entry was operational? i removed the inside trunk panel and tried filddling around but was unable to get the trunk latch to release. when i turn the hey in the trunk from the outside the key turns 90 but nothing happens. anyone have any advice or somewhere online where i can view a picture of the lock mechanism and how to manually release it? i need to be able to open and lock all the doors in the future.

thanks. i appreciate any and all advice

Noobinator

maybe the keyless entry wasnt put in properly, every now and then my 97' wont open even when i unlock it from the front(doors unlock button), maybe get it checked out, could be very simple!