Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

speakers in car

Thread: speakers in car

Noobinator

Default speakers in car

Hello people as a subi owner we all know that the stock speakers are crap, so I am going to buy some new ones but im not sure which store to take my car to. I was thinking about best buy or car toys but i dont know if i can trust them not to damage my door pannels i have a 2010 impreza. Can anyone tell me if you think they are good stores to goto. I live in Seattle. thanks

Noobinator

Go to car toys or a specialty store. Best buy techs usually suck. I used to be a car audio manger for car toys and audio express. You have less to worry about at a specialty shop. Are you going to just change the speakers add a deck or whats the plan?

Noobinator

just the speakers i like the deck with the six disc changer. And i was wondering have you or anybody put new speakers by yourself how easy is it to take off the door panels because if its easy I will do it by my self and save me some money.

Noobinator

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHGRAVITY View Post
    just the speakers i like the deck with the six disc changer. And i was wondering have you or anybody put new speakers by yourself how easy is it to take off the door panels because if its easy I will do it by my self and save me some money.
    its easy. go to a checker or autozone they have a flat looking fork tool thats called apanel popper. The deck sux in your car though. get some entry level speakers something thats fairly low powered or your deck wont do dick.

Wow if Subaru's stock speakers are crap than mine must be aftermarket cause they're great. O.O