Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

can i use a remote on my 2000 legacy L

Thread: can i use a remote on my 2000 legacy L

Noobinator

Default can i use a remote on my 2000 legacy L

hi guys i got some problem with the driver lock and i was wandering if i could install a remote on the instead of change the lock . i already looked at car1o1 they clearly show how to set and all but they dont say if all subaru are equiped with the right system and all .. so anyone can help me? where does the remote receiver should be?

Suby Talker

Sure, Just buy a used one on ebay (or similar site) , they have programming instructions that are simple to do. I have bought one for my 2001 forester the never had keyless entry and it worked. I'm pretty sure all 2000 Legacys have keyless entry built in.

Noobinator

thx bro ill buy one right now