Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

wheel arches rubbing

Thread: wheel arches rubbing

Noobinator

Default wheel arches rubbing

hi im new to the forum , but hope someone can help me i have just got some inovit 17 inch alloys for my 2000 classic 2.0 sport . i bought them with 215/45/r17 w91 tyres . the problem im having is the wheel arch is rubbing on the top of the wall of the tyre .even with very little weight in the car .not all the time but if i hit a dip in the road etc .and cant carry more than two people . any advice would be great....

Noobinator

could be the shockies

Suby Talker

Give me the original(OEM) size and you got them with off set too much I think.

Noobinator

need stiffer springs imo buddy bollox to ride comfort and arch clearence get it track speck