Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What are popular mods?

Thread: What are popular mods?

Noobinator

Default What are popular mods?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 09 WRX (the other car I'm looking at is a VW R32). My current car is a sports car, which I will keep, and I'm getting an all wheel drive (WRX) so I can be mobile in the winter. I'm also getting the WRX so that the all wheel drive car will be fun to drive year round.

What are popular mods I should consider for this car? I don't really want to lower it (not much anyway) since my primary purpose is competent winter transportation. My #1 item is probably an exhaust.

Thanks.

TSF Contributor

Full turbo-back exhaust, full intake. Start with the basics, and work your way up.

TSF Contributor

Ps, you need a tune with those...look into a cobb accessport

Suby Talker

There are so many bolt-on applications for Subaru's. You can make great power with just bolt-ons. Intake, uppipe, downpipe, exhaust, inlet pipe, hyper ground system, ignition coils, bolt-on larger turbos and much more. Remember the Subaru ECU is very touchy. I would use the access port for you bolt-on tuning.
    Racing Performance Motorsport
    5412 Bolsa Ave Unit #F
    Hunt. Bch. CA, 92649
    (714) 892-5757

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TSF Contributor

Awkward...I just said that....