Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

1995 Legacy Trans Swap

Thread: 1995 Legacy Trans Swap

Noobinator

Question 1995 Legacy Trans Swap

I am new to this forum. I am trying to find out the difficulty level to swap out the automatic transmission in my suburu for a 5 speed tranny. Any one know.

Noobinator

Hi there i have just done this to my 89 legacy, its not to difficult, you should try buy subaru legacy/liberty manual cause it tells yo everything you need to do. Myself and my father completed this in about two days of decant amount of work, hope this helps

Noobinator

Thanks that is good news. I just wanted to know if anyone else has done this before I began ripping into the project to find out that it wouldn't work.