Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

need some advice

Thread: need some advice

Noobinator

Default need some advice

when out driving my 1997 impreza type r the other day and the egt light came on for a few seconds then went off again i was sitting around 40mph when it happened then went out was out last nite doing around 50mph the light came on so booted it and it went off again. could someone please healp get to the bottom of this problem.

thanks

Noobinator

Get your copy of theSubaru performance tuning handbook from Australia's leading Subaru workshop. This book covers all models including the Subaru Impreza, Wrx, STi and Forester. Email me and i'll show you

Noobinator

Default Tune It or Fix It!!

Get your copy of theSubaru performance tuning handbook from Australia's leading Subaru workshop. This book covers all models including the Subaru Impreza, Wrx, STi and Forester.

private message me and i'll show you