Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

STI 2011 with new SPT exhaust system?? Do you recomend it?

Thread: STI 2011 with new SPT exhaust system?? Do you recomend it?

Noobinator

Default STI 2011 with new SPT exhaust system?? Do you recomend it?

Hi how are you? I coulnīt wait and I just bought the STI 2011 Sedan.
    Do you recomend the new SPT exhaust system?
    How many extra horsepower do you get?

I donīt want to loose the waranty, I really like the sound of the SPT ( not to loud), is there another aftermarket exhaust system with more horesepower and same sound as the SPT?

Thank you for your help

Regards

Suby Talker

The SPT is a good exhaust. I really like the HKS and the Greddy systems. If you get a CARB approved exhaust it dose not void any warranty. Allmost any good exhaust system will give you around the same HP gains with a factory tunes car. Once you add more bolt-ons and retune you will see greater results with a good exhaust. We almost allways us the hks and greaddy systems. I think there great.
    Racing Performance Motorsport
    5412 Bolsa Ave Unit #F
    Hunt. Bch. CA, 92649
    (714) 892-5757

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Just fyi i heard that if you get any new mod for the 2011 sti, you have to get it tuned after you add on the mod or your ecu wont work right and your check engine light comes on

TSF Contributor

^^i heard the easter bunny was real, doesn't make it true bud.

TSF Contributor

^^i heard the Easter bunny was real, doesn't make it true bud.
    Last edited by Monstersubie; 04-08-2011 at 05:26 AM.