Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

is the cobb stage 2 upgrade worth it?

Thread: is the cobb stage 2 upgrade worth it?

Noobinator

Question is the cobb stage 2 upgrade worth it?

i have an 02 bugeye and am considering putting a cobb stage 2 upgrade kit on it, only thing im not sure about is how it will sound i want it to be loud like subaru's do, and i want to be sure this setup will do it for me, also are the power gains really as much as they say they are.

Suby Talker

I think that its totally worth it. there are other great stage two options, but cobb is a great one. I also like the HKs and the greddy set up. all will make great power as advertised. I know be because I have installed all of them.
    Racing Performance Motorsport
    5412 Bolsa Ave Unit #F
    Hunt. Bch. CA, 92649
    (714) 892-5757

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TSF Contributor

Cobb stage two is a "real" stage two. It's worth it if you have the money. I'm running vf34, invidia dp, hks hi-power car back, Sti intercooler, Samco turbo inlet, stock airbox with hi flow air filter, vf34 off the shelf cobb map. Major improvement. Go to cobbs website and look at their definition of stage 1 and 2 and decide for yourself. Don't take my word for it, cobb OBVIOUSLY knows what they are doing considering all their builds. Just saying.

Suby Talker

Its totaly worth it. You will love it when your done.
    Racing Performance Motorsport
    5412 Bolsa Ave Unit #F
    Hunt. Bch. CA, 92649
    (714) 892-5757