Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
A Mom needing everyone's help to help her Marine in Afghanastan!

Thread: A Mom needing everyone's help to help her Marine in Afghanastan!

Noobinator

Default A Mom needing everyone's help to help her Marine in Afghanastan!

HEllo everyone! I am a proud Mom a a United States Marine , I am asking for your help in trying to find parts for my sons 07 STi that he wrecked before he deployed to afghanastan. He is ok, Thank God! But he let his insurance lapse just a short time before his accident, so not having insurance has made this a difficult task to get his car repaired. So I need to get my hands on some front end parts for as little money as possible. Due to cirrcumctances beyond his control, after volunteering to deployed to get the money to fix his car, we find ourselves not able to get this done as planned. I have people that are volunteering to do the wrench time, so this helps out a great deal. But we are still looking a few thousand dollars to get these parts. So I am asking for your input on this matter. As a mother we always want to do everything we can to help our children. Though he would kill me for doing this, I feel I have to try something. I would to hear your suggestions on where I could go to find these parts. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noobinator

Your son is fighting so that oil companies can make living on the colonized lands. Send them a letter asking for a new STi. The least they can do is give him a new one. Good luck!