Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Looking to buy stock exhault system

Thread: Looking to buy stock exhault system

Noobinator

Default Looking to buy stock exhault system

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, glad to own a WRX. It's the best car I've ever driven.
    Well, I just purchased this car and I need to have it registered. Problem is the
    previous owner put a straight pipe in and I can't smog it.

So if you guys have an exhaust that you want to sell, hit me up.

Meng

Noobinator

what year wrx do you have and how much of the exhaust do you need?

Noobinator

i have the whole system let me know what u need

Noobinator

Thanks for the reply bro, I just purchased one. If I don't pass smog with it, can I email you for the whole system?

Noobinator

Hello,

I'm not sure if you still have the exhaust system, but I'm looking for the wrx 2002 from the turbo all the way to the exhaust.
    How much and where are you located?

Noobinator

Using stock exhaust is a great idea, unless you like those pesky check engine lights!