Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

cold air or short ram intake?

Thread: cold air or short ram intake?

Noobinator

Default cold air or short ram intake?

i was wondering what would work best for a 11 sti, a short ram or a cold air? my bud has a evo 6 and tells me to go short ram?
    what should i do?

Noobinator

You have to do the research, find out which one looks good to you.

Suby Talker

Both are good options. Im my optinion it depends on the finished project of the car. For exaple if you want to go front mount intercooler you cant use the cold air in most applications.
    Racing Performance Motorsport
    5412 Bolsa Ave Unit #F
    Hunt. Bch. CA, 92649
    (714) 892-5757

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.