Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

cobb access port

Thread: cobb access port

Noobinator

Default cobb access port

is a cobb access port tuner worth getting? or should i actually go get it tuned? and ran on a dyno?

Noobinator

Its a matter of Preference. Cobb makes it easier to download maps for your ECU. Or you could go with a Piggy-back sytem like Utec, or Tactrix cable and use Open Access, Enginuity. Or if you want, you can also do Stand-Alone ECU like Hydra EMS. You gotta do the research, cuz they are all good ways to go, but asking which route is the best one to take depends on who you ask and what mods you've done to your Scoobie.

Suby Talker

You can get the accessport and plug and play tune. You will be happy with the result. You can also use the accessport with a protune. Where a tuner makes a custom map for the accessport. Im using the accessport and have 3 differenct custom tunes in it. I have a low boost, mid boost and high boost, and can bounce between them whenever I want.
    Racing Performance Motorsport
    5412 Bolsa Ave Unit #F
    Hunt. Bch. CA, 92649
    (714) 892-5757

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TSF Contributor

I love my accessport. I also use it for logging and monitoring as well. You will need it if you plan on getting cobb to tune your car. I'm cobb tuned, worth the money if you have it.