Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Auto to Manual conversion

Thread: Auto to Manual conversion

Noobinator

Default Auto to Manual conversion

HELP me please. I'm wanting to convert my automatic 1989 Subaru Legacy Wagon non-turbo EJ20 AWD to a manual. I'm not really sure where to start. What parts do i need to change for it to work 100% correctly and legit. The auto trans if rooted. does the donor car/parts have to be the same year? serial? model? engine? etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also the AWD isnt working properly and is only working as a FWD? Any help on that would be great. Thanks!!

Noobinator

for everyone wondering it is now complete. i found a local guy that knew his stuff about subbys and he told me his 1992 5 speed ej18 gbox would fit. we have jus completed this conversion. the best way to do it in my opinon is to find a cheap complete car and use the parts out of it an dalso to buy a subaru legacy/liberty manual as it tells you everything about the conversion.