Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
newby after buying advice

Thread: newby after buying advice

Noobinator

Default newby after buying advice

hi everybody,im thinking of getting an imprezza 1.6 ts 2002 model,any one know what to look out for ,its done 108,000 mls and only had one owner ,what are they like on fuel and how expensive are they for parts clutch ,tyres ect,is 108,000mls too much for a subaru also does it have a cam belt and if so when should it be changed,ive just got rid of a jeep cherokee that only did 18 mpg hope the subaru wont be as bad as it looks a great car,also the seller wants 1700 for the car and is described as having a few small parking dings,too much or a good buy ,a lot of questions i know but i dont want to buy another lemon,cheers in advance jon

Noobinator

Welcome aboard! Its a very good and friendly site.I am sure you'll like it here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.