Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FS-PA:04 wrx STi awd 6speed turbo-15kOBO

Thread: FS-PA:04 wrx STi awd 6speed turbo-15kOBO

Noobinator

Default FS-PA:04 wrx STi awd 6speed turbo-14kOBO

for sale or trade... 2004 STi located in newville, PA. it has a few mods done to it and tuned and dynoed. the body has 134k on it but was replaced and the new shortblock has 59k on it give or take i have to look.
    forged CP pistons stock bore
    perrin stealth front mount intercooler
    HKS blow off valve
    DW 740cc injectors
    walboro 255 fuel pump
    mishimoto radiator and 2 dual slim fans
    FP HTA68 turbo
    perrin big MAF and intake
    Perring 3'divorced catted down pipe
    perrin up pipe
    invidia cross over pipe
    grimmspeed boost controller solenoid
    AEM truboost gauge and controller
    Air fuel gauge
    oil pressure gauge
    ACT stage 2 clutch and flywheel
    3'SRS exhaust
    arp head studs
    arp longer wheel studs
    rota wheels
    carbon fiber hood
    carbon fiber trim kit interior
    carbon fiber hood lifter
    lip on front
    rally armor mudflaps

other little mods and extras.
    tuned on open souce on dyno at IAG and made 340awhp and 340awtq on 20psi on 93 octane.car runs great spools great and has plenty of power and pull. let me know what you have to offer or trade.only thing wrong with the car is a clunky rear strut which i can fix and 3rd has a slight grind but u cant even hear it outside of the car and it goes in smooth and stays in gear and pulls hard!never has given me any problems. asking price might be a bit high but i have invoices and pics of work and its hard to let go of... 14,000 OBO....im open to offers and even a really cheap car like a honda and cash! im only selling in order to pay off my gf's ford edge so we can get approved for a house for our family. you can PM me on here or text my cell for pics 717-609-9959... listening to all trades!! let me know what you have

By null at 2010-10-24

By null at 2010-10-24

By null at 2010-10-24

By null at 2010-10-24
    Last edited by gbaer22; 12-26-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Noobinator

new price of 14,000 obo only for a lil though

Noobinator

interest offers?

Noobinator

13,000 take it

Noobinator

Is your STI still up for sale?

Noobinator

yes it is! 13k and its yours. shoot me a text i have some pics. 717 609-9959

Noobinator

you take another subaru for trade? 05 impreza rs, 87kmiles under warranty till 100k bout it a yr and half ago for 14.5k
    where in pa?