Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Head Gasket warranty Question

Thread: Head Gasket warranty Question

Noobinator

Default Head Gasket warranty Question

Hi,
    I was just told by my dealer that my 2006/96000km Impreza has a weeping/wet Head Gasket. He said they would need to have a closer look at it and determine if it was actually leaking. If it is it would be covered under warranty if not actually leaking it wouldn't be covered at that time. I only have 4000km's of warranty left and it seems to me that a weep is the same as a leak or at least it will be a leak shortly. Is this info I've been given correct?

wow thats a nice warrenty package you got there. i only get 3yrs 36000 miles. anyway hell yea get that thing in and fixed, there isnt anyreason not to! your warrenty will cover all the repairs. and chances are if the dealership wants you to bring it in they are hurting for buisness and need your car. its up to you but what it sounds like to me from what im reading you need to get your car there asap