Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
1989 subaru GL wagon

Thread: 1989 subaru GL wagon

Noobinator

Default 1989 subaru GL wagon

Hello I am new to the forum and Hope someone can help me:

I have a 1989 Subaru GL wagaon.. 4wd... and My question is does anyone know why now when i press pedal to the floor it does not go into passing gear to where it has more power and takes off... use to it did better then it does now but now i can press tot he floor and does not take off like it use to... would appreciate any advise from someone that really knows why... Thank you...

Noobinator

i have an 88 of the same type, and i just bought it. and yeah it seems like it has absolutely no power unless i put it in the manual 1 or 2 before drive. when i floor it, it doesnt down shift at all. check your plugs. I checked mine, and they are pitch white and im sure thats where my problem is.