Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Do I need Chains?

Thread: Do I need Chains?

Noobinator

Default Do I need Chains?

So I live in Oakland, CA and we don't have snow here. But I want to drive up to South Lake Tahoe and go sking. And there is often snow and chain control. I don't know what I am supposed to use on my new car.

Some places seem to say I don't need anything, but something tells me they mean snow in cities not mountain roads.

Thanks.

Glen.

Noobinator

what car is it? WRX? STI?

Noobinator

i drive my 04 STi in the snow and i live in pennsylvania without chains. it goes where ever you steer it. and has plenty of power to keep moving forward