Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bought my first Subaru got a couple questions...

Thread: Bought my first Subaru got a couple questions...

Noobinator

Default Bought my first Subaru got a couple questions...

So I just bought a 2011 Impreza 2.5i I would like to mod a couple things starting w/ exhaust, intake, maybe chip....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I used to be a VW guy and now have fallen in love w/ the AWD!!!!!

I would actually start with suspension....sounds funny but if you add all that power, you will want to grip better too. Then start modding for HP.

Noobinator

i agree with fish, suspension is better first then power. i would redo the suspension, brakes, and rims and tires first. that will have you set to get all the power to the ground and let you fly around the corners much faster then the stockers.

Noobinator

Trade it for a turbo model. It's going to be tough to mod an RS (if that's what you mean by impreza 2.5i)

Noobinator

big step up from the vdub huh? i loved it wen i first got my subie.