Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New look to the site

Thread: New look to the site

Default New look to the site

We have upgraded the site. Done away with all the stuff on the front page. If there is still an interest in the news that was coming up on the homepage, I can add it to feed a forum instead of a whole page.....enjoy!

Noobinator

Hey it seems to good. i think it is sufficient do not upload any other news or any thing else this should enough and it also looks good. dude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

drmguy

I lot of images dont show up on my comp. Mac using chrome.