Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

don't come here

Thread: don't come here

Default don't come here

Do not post on this forum. Nothing but spam is heading your way if you to. I quite posting months ago and still getting spamed.

Angry

i USED TO POST ALL THE TIME UNTILL I GOT TIRED OF ALL THE SPAM. AFTER A LONG TIME I SEE I AM THE TOP POSTER. DOESN'T SAY MUCH SINCE IT HAS BEEN AT LEAST A YEAR SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE. I COMPLAINED AT LEAST TEN TIMES TO THE HOST OF THE SITE ABOUT THE SPAM AND NOTHING WAS DONE. STAY AWAY AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE ANY OTHER SITE IS BETTER THAN THIS ONE.LOVE SUBIES TO DEATH JUST NOT HERE. BY THE WAY SUBIE FORUM GUY, YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO ME NOW OR STILL LET THE **** SHOE SALESMEN RUN THIS SITE. UP TO YOU BRO, PERSONALY i DON'T THING YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SO PROVE ME WRONG OR SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN AND QUIT BEING A DUMB BITCH.

We are trying to fix the problem, can't seem to get a grasp on what they are using to spam.