Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Head Unit

Thread: New Head Unit

Noobinator

Default New Head Unit

I am new here and looking into buying a new head unit for my 2007 Impreza. I was looking for suggestions for brands and models. Im not looking for anything really nice like a DVD player or anything. I have the stock CD player in now, and there is a space where i could add more to it.
    Any suggestions! THX!
    Clementine

Noobinator

I think you can go for to the sound processing capabilities of the Sony WAV-W1 head unit. It comes with great features complete Dolby Digital processor which delivers crystal clear, dynamic 5.1 channel wholesome sound. It can be featured as 7 band equalizer which can be used for all types of music.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Default anything is better than stock

The stock unit, as well as being guaranteed to jam the day after the warantee is up, is pre equalized to give you that one note bass. I replaced it with a low end Kenwood, which was an improvement. Replace th frot speakers and dynamat the doors, biggest bang for the buck.

cant you get a subwoofer from subaru? thats what i might to to add some fun to my system. it just sucks! subie never did get the soundsystem down