Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Noob

Thread: Noob

Noobinator

Default Noob

so this is the first forum Ive joined. Im from maine and Im a gearhead with my second subie and looking to do a custom build on it and hopeing that here is where i can tie up any loose ends or questions I have along the way.

Noobinator

Hi! welcome to the forum.Its so good to know you.Have a great time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Welcome! I'm sure you will be able to get your questions answered here. It's been pretty informative so far