Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hey, new to the suby world

Thread: hey, new to the suby world

Noobinator

Default hey, new to the suby world

Hey guys, I come from the honda/acura world. Having just got my 93 hatch totalled, I thought it would be fun to try something else. But with winter coming,I decided to something awd. Started looking for a truck, and came across a little suby. Its a 1999 imprezza, with the 2.2, it is auto... I really liked the car, so I bought it. Now, I love me some 5spd action, but I don't know much about subarus. I also noticed the 2.2 don't seem to make very good power. Haha so, I was just thinking about either just a 5spd swap, or a wrx/ 5spd swap from the same year wrx. If anyone could give me a little guidance, would b much appreciated. Thanks!

Noobinator

Hey congrats for your new purchase and welcome here.do post some pics of the truck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Thumbs up Hey leon

I know what you mean about getting the subie with auto tranny. I just got a 99 impreza Shell that is Auto but im looking to get the full WRX swap wit 5 spd tranny. So trust when I say your not alone in this conquest of Auto subies. If you find any good products please do share...

Noobinator

Hello! Welcome to the site.Its a very nice forum and have a great time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noobinator

Hi there welcome to the site!

Noobinator

Pics please!