Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

WTB: Subaru Wagon 1990-1995

Thread: WTB: Subaru Wagon 1990-1995

Noobinator

Default WTB: Subaru Wagon 1990-1995

WTB Subaru wagon.

Must be a 1990-1995 (no loyales)
    Must be a manual transmission.
    Must be AWD
    Minimal Rust on the car
    Minimal dents
    Must be able to get me home to Chicago.
    Don't care about Mileage
    I dont want to spend more than $3000

Let me know. Thanks =)

Noobinator

I'm selling one in the DC area. Click on my name to see the forum post.

Noobinator

no thank you. already picked up a car.

Noobinator

The base model six-cylinder was offered as the H6-3.0 its interior, and available options, were identical to those of the Outback limited with the exception of manual transmission, which did not physically fit with the larger powerplant. Badging for all 6-cylinder Outbacks was located on the front grille as well as on the rear of the vehicle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |